Introduction: Why is it Special to Enjoy Coffee This Holiday Season?
The holidays are a time for celebration and family. It is also the time of year when we spend more time with each other. With all the hustle and bustle of the season, it is easy to forget to take care of ourselves. This holiday season, try to make coffee one of your new traditions and enjoy a cup every morning as you start your day or at night as you wind down.
We should not think about coffee as a beverage that helps us get through our day but also as an essential part of our health routine this holiday season.
How to Choose the Right Coffee Beans for a Festive Season
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. It is drunk by millions of people every day. It has been a part of our lives for centuries and will continue for years to come.
There are many different types of coffee beans available at Everyday Coffee Roasters. But not all beans are created equal. Some are better than others, depending on your needs and preferences. To help you choose the right kind of coffee beans for your festive season, here are our latest offerings:
- Honduras: COMSA Manos De Mujer. Notes profile of Almond, Papaya, Milk Chocolate
- Guatemala: ASPROGUATE Organic. Notes profile of Black Cherry, Brown Sugar, Nougat
- Colombia: Palestina La Argentina. Notes profile of Almond, Dark Chocolate, Lemon
- El Salvador: Finca El Gobiado Orange Bourbon. Notes profile of Honey, Lactic Acidity, Floral
What Equipment You’ll Need To Brew The Perfect Cup of Joe?
The perfect cup of coffee is a subjective matter. There are many different ways to brew coffee, and each has its benefits.
French Press: The French press is a simple way to brew coffee. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any special equipment. The downside is that it can be messy, and the grounds can get into your cup of coffee.
V60: The V60 is a pour-over method that uses paper filters to make a clean cup of coffee with no grounds. It’s also easy to use but requires more time than other methods because you must wait for the water to drip through the filter before you can pour another cup of coffee.
Pour-Over Brew With Your Friends & Family
The V60 is a cone-shaped coffee filter to make a pour-over brew coffee. It’s one of the most popular brewing methods in the world and can be a great conversation starter with your friends and family.
The are different kinds of brewing techniques using a V60, but here’s its most straightforward step to follow:
1. Place your ground coffee in the bottom of the cone, then wet it with hot water to saturate it.
2. Make sure your ground coffee is evenly wetted and compressed into a puck shape at the bottom of your filter cone.
3. Pour hot water over its borders, saturating all sides before pouring over the center (this will help keep grounds from escaping).
4. Wait 2-3 minutes before removing the filter from the cup or mug, allowing for complete extraction before drinking.
5. The most important of all. Please share it with your friends and family, and enjoy the brew together!
For more details, you can always visit our brewing guide section.
Happy Holiday Everyone!