About the position
An ECR Assistant Cafe Leader leads the team to deliver outstanding hospitality and coffee experiences while ensuring accountability for cafe standards and business goals.
The Assistant Cafe Leader supports the company in managing the ordering, inventory levels, and workflow to optimize the financial and operational success of the cafe. To put it briefly - they help bring out the best in their team, their Guests, and their Business.
- Promote a safe and respectful working environment.
- Prepare delicious beverages and food to quality standards.
- Uphold and follow all health, food safety, and safety guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with the company to launch and drive all cafe and company initiatives.
- Support all training, learning, and development activities for new and current team members.
- Place orders to keep optimal inventory levels of coffee, culinary items, and other supplies, ensuring that we are always able to meet the requests of our guests while minimizing waste.
- Lead your shift by ensuring the right people are in the right places and that the team is giving exceptional hospitality and executing every beverage and food item according to ECR standards.
- Guide completion of operational tasks and adherence to ECR standards and safety guidelines.
- Provide timely and consistent feedback to your team to inspire continuous improvement in workflow, hospitality, and product quality.
- Must be a Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management or a related degree.
- Be able to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Reliable and consistent—your teammates can always depend on you to be punctual and professional.
- Thoughtful and able to anticipate our guests’ needs.
- Excited about taking on new experiences and possess a can-do attitude.
- Passionate about coffee, food, and creating inclusive hospitality experiences.
You'll need experience with
- One year working in a leadership role or experience leading a team with a strong preference for coffee, food, and beverage.
- Familiarity with online collaboration and organization tools, including Google Docs.
- A flexible schedule and able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Are you interested in this position? Apply for this position