About the position
Everyday Coffee Roasters is writing a new chapter to the story and traditions of coffee, food, and hospitality, and the People team is helping us build the company and culture to do it. We love our company, products, and mission - a great foundation from which to make a place to start and pursue a career in world-class hospitality and delicious food & beverage.
- Maintain, develop, and implement employee processes and procedures, using HR systems for proper documentation.
- Provide ongoing employee data maintenance and change workflows across internal and associated external systems, encompassing candidate management, new-hire onboarding, and organizational change.
- Be responsible for data/file management processes related to new-hire and termination processes across all databases for personnel.
- Contribute to design, configuration, and communication activities for ongoing and annual benefits enrollment processes, programs, and performance.
- Continually adjust processes to improve the management and accessibility of vital analytical data.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset.
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Familiarity with HR software.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources or related field.
- Strong understanding of national laws related to HR.